top of page
Sena's Distance Healing
30 Min Healing Appointments
Most Anytime and Anywhere!
Also Find Here... The Best Self Care Tools In The Known Universe!
Distant Healing is directed to the whole being. You may be assured that distance, location and time are no barriers to healing energies and prayer. Healings are seldom instantaneous, and there is always a benefit to those who ask for and receive this healing, whether or not the person is consciously aware of the energy. --- The Distance Healing Network
Instructions For You:
1. Drink plenty of water. Some people notice they get thirsty during the session.
2. Relax, but be aware that it's easy to fall asleep during this. A more intense session may occur with wakefulness. But there are benefits to falling asleep as well it seems!
3. Remember to "In-Joy!"
Three Helpful Options: *All three are optional*
1. Email a picture of the person who's to receive the treatment. Photos are kept on file for later sessions. Photos will be deleted if requested.
2. Inform me of anything that could use specific healing.
3. If you wish, during your healing, you could focus on the beautiful mountain featured on this website. It's a sacred mountain, celebrated by millions, and has a beautiful name: Arunachala
I use six simultaneous healing modalities *on myself* and then transmit a homeopathic dose of my healing to you! This method works especially well for Distance Healing.
Six Methods Used:
2. Homeopathic Healing Water (programmed for specific conditions)
3. Scalar Energy Technology
4. Pulsed PEMF Therapy / Ambient EMF field Remediation and Harmonization
5. Chanting (Bhakti Yoga)
6. Profound Silence
Reiki Second Degree Training
BFA Musial Theater UofM '18
minor in history
Training and Practices:
Meditation, Qi Gong, Water Research and Experimentation
Email or Call to Book an Appointment
30 minute sessions. $30.00 per Session
Send me two times that work for you, and I'll most likely be able to accommodate.
Chase Zelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venmo: matt-sena, 310-683-8347 email@example.com
Eight Stanzas to Sri Arunachala
---Sri Ramana Maharshi
"Look, there it stands as if insentient. Mysterious is the way it works, beyond all human understanding. From my unthinking childhood, the immensity of Arunachala had shone in my awareness. But even when I learnt from someone that it was only Tiruvannamalai, I did not realize its meaning. When it stilled my mind and drew me to itself and I came near, I saw that it was stillness absolute."
bottom of page